The magnificent Castle Gardens in Buda Castle is a World Heritage Site, where classical renaissance, well maintained green lawn meet modern architecture in design while giving home to many permanent and temporary exhibitions and festivals.
Let us provide you with an opportunity of experimenting the relations and stepping over the boundaries between architecture, history and music. Discover the downtown of the capital city, then visit Vigado Concert Hall and enjoy an exclusive mini classical concert, followed by a walk across the famous Chain Bridge before arriving to Castle Gardens, on the Buda side of Budapest.
Dates of the program:
- 15, 16, 25-31 August
- 1-31 October (except 10, 14-16 and 21-22 Oct)
- 2-30 November
- 1-30 December (except 6 and 24-26 Dec)
Book your tickets for this unique program on the following page
Meeting point: Violin Travel Ltd (1052 Budapest, Haris köz 1, on Váci street corner)
Program Begins at: 15:00
Included in the price:
* English-speaking guide
* Guided tour & admission to Vigadó Concert Hall
* Guided tour & admission to Castle Gardens
* Mini-concert by a renowned musician of Franz Liszt Academy of Music