Celebrating the Hungarian Language and Books, the 3-day Book Fair is more than a book market. It is also a traditional Hungarian-themed festival with concerts, children programs, gastro events and much more.
The 14th Book Fair is organized in the Buda Castle, in Trinity Square (in front of Matthias Church).
Book Fair in 2016
September 2-4, 2016
Sep 2: 1.30 pm – 8.30 pm
Sep 3: 10 am – 8.30 pm
Sep 4: 10 am – 8.30 pm
- Traditionalist exhibitions and re-enactments presenting the life in the Turkish Age in Hungary (15th-17th century): every day
- Gastro exhibitions: traditional Hungarian cuisine: every day
- Wine Tasting: every day from 7.30 pm
- Folk Dance Show: Sep 2 from 3 pm
- Hungarian Folk Dance Show and workshop: Sep 2 and 3, from 7 pm
- Jazz Concert (Harcsa Veronika): Sep 3 from 8.30 pm