Explore the beautiful sights in the Buda Castle District in Budapest on a Segway: get the best price for your guided tour on a Segway, by booking in advance. Tours run daily, every hour, mostly in micro and small groups. Never tried a Segway before? Get the perfect introduction in a beautiful location at the fraction of a price most Segway tours would charge.BOOKING
Segway Tours are a brilliant way to see the main attractions in the Budapest Caste Hill District located on the plateau of the Buda Hill. The Guided Tour is ideal for people of all ages, from 10 years up. The tour is convenient, fun, informative and cool!
Prices of Buda Castle District Segway Tour
€40 / Adult Segway Tour
€35 / Student Segway Tour (min age 10)
Group Discounts available (please send us an email min 48 hours before your booking)
Inclusions in Segway Tour in Buda Castle
- Segway Tour in Castle District
- Small groups
- 1 h Guided Tour (outside major attractions)
- Professional Guide
- Segway Training Session (5-15 minutes)
- Segway Safety Briefing
- Safety Equipment Including Helmet
- Segway Rental
Segways are easy to control for any age (min age is 10 years old), smart, extremely fun to manoeuvre and environmentally friendly. These special two wheeler transportations rely on your natural balance, plus you can control the speed of the Segway with your own weight and gentle movements (leaning forward very slightly and backwards).
Beginners / First Experience on Segway
Even if you have never used a Segway, you can learn it in less then 15 minutes. Unlike bicycles, which require a longer learning curve, Segways are more intuitive, require a lot less balancing skills, and you can safely stop them and step off them, just as if you stopped walking (we are talking from experience, recalling our very first encounters with this marvellous machine).
Attractions – Buda Castle District Segway Sightseeing
1. Matthias Church – Trinity Statue – Fisherman’s Bastion
2. Jewish Prayer House – Vienna Gate – Military Museum – Mary Magdalene Church Tower
3. Toth Arpad Promenade – General Arthur Gorgey Statue
4. Castle of Buda the Royal Palace: National Gallery – National Library – Budapest History Museum – Matthias Fountain on Hunyadi Court
5. Royal Palace – Sculpture of Turul bird – Funicular (Cable Car)
Schedule of Buda Castle Segway Tour
Monday: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
Tuesday: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
Wednesday: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
Thursday: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
Friday: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
Sunday: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm
Groups – Segway Tours in Budapest
Public Segway tours are for a maximum of 6 people in the Castle District, but it does not mean there could not be a bigger group. Private Segway tours are for more people, if you are organising a group event: please contact us via email to get a quote for a bigger group as the number of Segways are limited in the Castle District, so we will need to get them transported to the Castle District in advance for groups.
Tours are interactive, entertaining, and providing the guests with opportunities to ask questions about Budapest / Hungary. This is the fun thing to do in Budapest for couples, families, friends or even business people, where you do take an active part, and feel great.
Duration of Segway Tour: 1 hour + training timeBOOKING
Terms and Conditions of Buda Castle District Segway Tours:
- People using Segways must be able to go up an down on stairs without any help
- Kids over 10 years old can use the Segway
- Anyone over the weight of 40 kg (90 lbs) and under 130 kg (280 lbs) can use Segways (sorry, no exceptions as the weight limit makes the Segway safe)
- Anyone consuming alcohol / drugs will be rejected to take part in the tour (no refund will be given in this case)
- Pregnancy may interfere with balance, so expectant moms cannot be part of Segway Tours
- Segway Tours are in all weather conditions, refunds/exchanges are not given due to bad weather.
- Tour participants will sign a liability waiver form (Children under 18 must have an adult supervisor to sign for them)
Meeting Point of Segway Tour in Buda Castle
The Meeting Point of Castle Segway Tour is in the focal point of the Buda Castle District:
15 Tarnok street, Budapest, District I, H- 1014
(close to the Matthias Church and the Holy Trinity Statue)